A quote I like from the 80s at the Labs - "netnews is like standing up in a crowded theater and shouting 'anyone wanna buy a used car?'". Please consider when posting to his list that you might be doing the same. (Not directed at anyone specifically). brucee On 24 December 2013 13:49, Skip Tavakkolian wrote: > Please make sure to include "tact sucks" on the list. > > > On Dec 23, 2013, at 4:57 PM, andrey mirtchovski > wrote: > > > > I feel a "community code of conduct" doc forthcoming in this list's > future. > > > > I'll copy/pasta the one from go-nuts, where the discussion surrounding > it was very lively > >