I don't recall 0c ever being a script. That was done this century. Looks like things got broke. brucee On 27 December 2013 15:41, wrote: > > You might be able to blame the play station 2 and the two different MIPS > > chips it had. I did two compilers. The FP was very unusual and one was LE > > and the other BE. Inferno port worked well. > > Eventually, it seems that the second compiler was somehow absorbed: 0c > became a script to invoke vc, or somesuch. Could you shed some light > on this? Or was forsyth involved? Bell Labs are consistently short > on rationales. > > ++L > > > >