I had to get an import license for my Blit. It's very nice. I'm still not sure if I can dispose of it. It only lasted 15 years in Bondi heat/salt. Gsoc project: fix it - connect it to the bunny. Extra credit: find out if I can give it to you. brucee On 24 April 2013 20:20, Antonio Barrones wrote: > >> Politics... > >> > >"residents and/or nationals of Iran, Syria, Cuba, Sudan, North Korea > >and Myanmar (Burma), with whom we are prohibited by U.S. law from > >engaging in commerce, are ineligible to participate" > > > > > http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2013 > >>/help_page#4._Who_is_not_eligible_to_participate_as > > > >sad but true. > > In the ftp mirrors of NetBSD, they had a similar restriction for > cryptographic software: http://www.netbsd.org/about/crypto-export.html > 250-EXPORT NOTICE > > Please note that portions of this FTP site contain cryptographic > software controlled under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). > > None of this software may be downloaded or otherwise exported or > re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iran, Libya, > Sudan, North Korea, Syria or any other country to which the U.S. has > embargoed goods. > > By downloading or using said software, you are agreeing to the > foregoing and you are representing and warranting that you are not > located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any > such country or on any such list. > 250 CWD command successful > > You can not travel to Cuba with your laptop if you have NetBSD installed. > I don't know the case of Plan9 but I guess it is similar, but I really > don't know. > > Antonio > >