i could only presume that the #includes are expected to be in the first block. On 19 February 2013 20:32, Charles Forsyth wrote: > > On 18 February 2013 19:23, andrey mirtchovski wrote: > >> sorry, not all source files, just the 'import' section. > > > I could see the relevance of reading the contents 7 times (since there > were separate go clean requests), but > it wasn't clear to me why it was apparently reading 4k from each file in > the C source to all the programs in the compiler suites, > under src/cmd. >