I guess Stephen should update his webpage. He's quite a specialized tinkerer. He built a huge analogue synthesizer for the Smashing Pumpkins, so big the photo he showed me was taken in a car lot. I had test audio of his S&H module as a ring-tone on my old nokia, which drove the nurses in hospital nuts. brucee has epilepsy. I still have a working 5630 in storage. It's quite a shame when the labs tries to productize a neat invention. Skip. Have you made a phone call on the 1ESS with it's two storey rails? brucee On 27 April 2017 at 14:12, Skip Tavakkolian wrote: > From a recent twitter thread -- droppings?! :) -- I got the impression > that smj wasn't at Comm. Museum anymore. > > Coincidentally, on the same thread I found out that by a series of happy > accidents my old 5620 ended up in a nice home, restored to its original > beauty. The same guy has done some amazing restoration of old and exotic > computers. > > > On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 5:57 PM Bruce Ellis wrote: > >> For those interested in the Blit and other stuff from the labs, >> particularly if you are in the Seattle area, you might like to contact >> smj@sdf.lonestar.org who is the Associated Curator of the Communications >> Museum. He gave me a tour and I introduced him to games/crabs. >> >> Big old telephone exchanges in working order are fun! >> >> brucee >> >