From: Skip Tavakkolian <skip.tavakkolian@gmail.com>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] radio
Date: Thu,  8 May 2014 11:51:52 -0700	[thread overview]

I suggested porting rtlsdr library for a GSoC project, but not takers;  if
anyone is interested in collaborating on this let me know. the majority of
the work is moving the library off of libusb and replacing the pthread junk
with thread(2).

rtlsdr handles any DVB-T receiver that uses the RTL2832U -- including the
product from adafruit (btw, i have two of them and they work great with
linux and mac os x).  you can do AM, FM and a lot more. i am using them for
receiving ADSB and ACARS data.

-Skip