has anyone tried 9vx on Yosemite? any issues? On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 8:21 AM, Jeff Sickel wrote: > I just pushed an update to bitbucket: > > c70f08b updates for Yosemite > > > It does require Xcode 6.1 to build and link against the new Frameworks for > Yosemite. > Seems to fix the fullscreen drawing issue, though there is a lag when > swiping back in > from some other screen. > > -jas > > > > On Oct 18, 2014, at 12:09 AM, Anthony Sorace wrote: > > > > Just a quick note in case anyone else is wondering before updating OS X. > > > > My experience so far has been that drawterm-cocoa has issues when full > screen which make it unstable (it'll work for a while, then drawing gets > flickery, then it crashes). This *seems* to be triggered by switching OS X > workspaces. I've been using it windowed and it's been stable for hours now. > > > > Existing p9p binaries seem to mostly run fine (including full-screen > drawing), but rebuilding is failing. I'm too sleepy to track down why just > now. > > > > Anthony > > > > > > >