9fans.net is a free service provided/managed by Russ for the community. It was offline for a little while; it looks like it was going through an update and/or change of hosting environment. as a 9fan, I can say, not dead yet. In fact the population of 9fans in my neighborhood has doubled. -Skip On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 5:01 PM Adriano Verardo wrote: > Hi, all > I don'receive from the group since June. > I've changed my subscription, opened another gmail account (mail-dot-com > had problems), > contacted 9fans staff etc etc.... > Could anyone kindly le me know about problems or whatever else reason why > 9fans seems to be mute ? > > Thanks. > >