The 386 binaries for aux/vmwarefs and aux/isvmware, etc. are still available but the corresponding sources are gone. You could try those. My vague recollection is that Russ wrote vmwarefs (and other aux/vmware*) using a guest API (probably VMCI?) that required an NDA, which might be why the sources aren't there. You could run a 9p based server like u9fs (/sys/src/cmd/unix/u9fs) on the local box and import it into Plan 9 guest. If you're using drawterm to connect to the Plan 9 guest from the host, your local filesystem on the host is available from /mnt/term in the guest. On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 6:48 PM Adriano Verardo wrote: > Hi, all. > > I'm using Labs Plan9 with VMware (Workstation Player 12 version). > All works fine. > > Is it possible to mount (or see in whatever else mode) a shared VMware > folder ? > Currently I send files from Plan9/VMware to a remote Win7 box using cifs. > I would like to store directly on the local box. > > Could someone kindly give me some suggestions ? > > Thank you in advance > > adriano > > >