raspberry pi boxes and discussions about them are as varied and entertaining as program editors. On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 4:53 PM, wrote: > > real time clock. If you configure a kernel without the 'fakertc' > > Thanks Richard. > Yes, I wondered what is this when compiling 9pi.☺ > > > fakertc device. With a network connection, the time should be > > corrected by aux/timesync soon after booting. > > I made over a LAN to wireless bridge yesterday. > When it'd be arrived, I can try it. > > Your 9pi is very nice Plan 9 terminal, indeed. > I'm now considering to make a box by myself. > This is because I don't feel them charm than pi itself, > which we can get from the market now. > All them are too plasticy and boxy to me. > If could have a time of course. > > Kenji > > >