right... uname says, 10.7.5 -- which i can see now is a Lion, but not of the Mountains On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 5:20 PM, Jeff Sickel wrote: > I'm on 10.8.3 and I see the grey screen w/ no plot. > > Skip's still on that "Blue" Quartz UI setting, the stop light colors on > the window buttons give it away, so he may not have done a full rebuild of > p9p in a while. I can't get all of p9p to compile on 10.8, that mean's > there are likely a few bits missing that never made it forward from my pre > 10.7 builds. > > I've tried forcing a flush image in during the event loop and after > resizing the window. All that does is give a clean white background that > didn't use to exist. Still no real plot info. > > To get around the drawing problems I always went w/ grap | pic | troff | > tr2post | psfonts > t.ps. > > -jas > > > > On Apr 19, 2013, at 6:33 PM, marius a. eriksen wrote: > > > Interesting. Which version of OSX is this? I'm running Mountain Lion. > > > > -marius > > > > >