i've forwarded your request to SP9SS (i may be missing an S in there somewhere) for their immediate attention. they assure me it will be taken up at the next special session of the central committee. personally i think binary is passé. i'm waiting for processors that are base "some large prime" -- preferably one that i can change on a whim. i think this class of modulo-large-prime processors would make systems very safe at the expense of a little work on the assembler every time the base changes. perhaps UoL and RTU should start preparing students for this next chapter in computing and help students avoid being SoL landing a dream tech job with a BBTC (big-behemoth-tech-company) On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 3:06 PM, françai s wrote: > 2014-08-13 14:48 GMT-03:00, Aleksandar Kuktin : > > > > > Is there a reason "Riga Technical University" and "University of > > Latvia" are mentioned in every sentence? What exactly is the purpose of > > this e-mail? Advertising? Fishing? Is this an automated "shotgun" > > e-mail designed to extract some information from the 'Net? An AI test? > > > I thought that never hear someone say that there sense currently > uses of binary code. > > One person told me that there are three or more years ago the > University of Latvia and Riga Technical University taught code in > binary. > > I like both this subject that is irresistible to me, who are better > than the developers of Plan 9, the successor to Unix from AT & T to > address this issue? > > I doubt if there is better people than the developers of Plan9 to answer > that. > >