that's what i was thinking too. i think most of the time, most of the information is available; it's just that they don't show up in a search or no search is done. P.S. i'm sure sp9sss conspiracy theorists will disagree :) On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 1:07 PM, Steven Stallion wrote: > On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 2:04 PM, Steve Simon wrote: > > Perhaps we should a page on the wiki: > > > > "Work in progress" > > "Stalled projects" > > "Work I plan to progress" > > "Work I would like somone to do" > > > > The theroy is it might inspire people and maybe reduce duplication of > effort. > > +1, though I believe this has already been done in TODO, hasn't it? > >