http://ipn.caerwyn.com/2008/03/lab-85-stowage.html On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 7:16 PM, minux wrote: > > On Nov 17, 2014 9:29 PM, "Bakul Shah" wrote: > > I don't know about Go (the Go guys are probably already > > suffering from a massive VCS fatigue), but if you want to play > > with this idea, there is venti! Vac can take a previous score > > to do incremental archiving. If you add sepcial blocks that > > store two parent scores + some metadata, it can represent a > > merge point. Mapping to a filesystem view would require some > > thought but I think most of the key pieces are already in > > place. > > basically, this is how git works. > > Anyway, mapping a git repository to venti on the fly seems like a fun > project. >