for rio startup script look in $home/bin/rc/riostart i'm not sure what type of kernel is on the stock 9Pi image. if it's a term kernel, you can't drawterm to it; but building an auth+cpu+fs combo kernel is easy. On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 10:49 PM, Brian Vito wrote: > I have recently installed Plan 9 on my Raspberry Pi but I can't seem to > figure out how to modify the start state -- while I've configured acme the > way I want it and have used the dump command (so I can manually re-load > acme with -l and get my system back), I can't find where I set which > acme.dump file for acme to load when the system starts (I always get the > default, regardless of what I try doing). If someone could point me to the > correct configuration file, it would be much appreciated. > > Also, is there anything special that needs to be done to set up 9pi as a > server that I can drawterm to? The instructions I've found all seem to > fit a much more complicated scenario or otherwise just not apply to a > simple, new Plan 9 user on his Raspberry Pi wanting to make his new Plan 9 system > available to him at work, for example, using drawterm. For example, > http://www.plan9.bell-labs.com/wiki/plan9 > /Drawterm_to_your_terminal/index.html lost me -- do I need to set up > keyfs, or is it not necessary in this situation? > > Finally, does anyone know of a drawterm application for Mac OS X that runs > on 10.9? The download shows up as a document that I can't seem to get to > launch from the terminal or otherwise. > > Thank you very much for any help you may be able to provide. 𝔹 >