Inferno sources include kencc that build on the target os/arch. On Sun, Oct 28, 2018, 5:41 AM wrote: > Richard Miller <9fans@hamnavoe.com> wrote: > > > That's for Plan 9 use. I should also configure a version to run on > > posix-type systems and put that on github. > > Is there a standalone version of the Plan 9 C compiler for *nix > for x86 / x86_64? > > I'm looking for something easy to bring up and install to use an > an additional compiler for testing a Free Software project. > > Thanks, > > Arnold > >