Hi Julius, I am sorry I didn't support this effort. I'm glad to see the successful results. Thank you for sharing your great and creative work. -Skip On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 7:42 AM Julius Schmidt wrote: > I am currently collecting funds for a production run of a Zynq based board > built specifically with Plan 9 in mind. It has a dual-core ARM CPU and a > Xilinx FPGA. We are running 9front, but labs and 9atom would likely work > fine too. > > You can preorder it for $500, buy a glenda or aijuboard t-shirt for $60 or > just donate any amount you want. > > The campaign will be running for 21 more days and we're currently $2300 > short. Any contribution would be greatly appreciated. > > https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/aijuboard > > -- aiju > >