i'm a little confused by this. could you describe how this will work from a user's perspective? do you mean that a user on p9p starts 9term, but the /dev/cons is really a /dev/pts/* etc.? On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 9:56 AM, Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult < enrico.weigelt@gr13.net> wrote: > Hi folks, > > did anyone already write virtual terminal fileserver, which allows > starting a normal unix process on a virtual terminal (on Linux > the /dev/pts/*) and provides access to it via 9P ? > > Then we could have a client/terminal connecting to it, so we have > screen(1)-alike functionality. > > > greetings > -- > Enrico Weigelt, > metux IT consulting > +49-151-27565287 > >