From: Skip Tavakkolian <skip.tavakkolian@gmail.com>
To: 9fans <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Raspberry Pi 4 stability dependent in RAM
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 00:27:27 -0800	[thread overview]

I've been using an RPI4B with 4GB as my main term for several months. It
pxe boots (no SD card) and I leave the session on, but run screenlock to
guard against cat walk (pun?). It has rebooted once, but I'm pretty sure it
was due to power fluctuations (didn't see it happen). I built the kernel on
May 31st, with the latest patches at the time.