it was Elwood (Dan Aykroyd) who said that. in order to be relevant to the thread, i'm foreced to use 😎 since not even Chrome OS has the glyph for � yet. On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 7:56 PM, wrote: > erik quanstrom wrote: > > > too bad there's no "carrie fisher with bazooka". :-) > > They had to leave something for the upcoming 8.0 standard. :-) > > (Blues Brothers - what a wonderful movie. I saw it again a few months > ago for the first time in (ahem) decades. To quote Terry Pratchett: > "We're on a mission from Glod." :-) > > Arnold > >