ask in your native language. we know how to use google translate. On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 2:36 PM, françai s wrote: > 2014-08-14 13:12 GMT-03:00, smiley@icebubble.org : > > françai s writes: > > > >> I say this because about three years ago the Riga Technical University > > > > YOU cannot say anything, because you are a spam bot advertising for "the > > Riga Technical University and University of Latvia" and not a sentient > > being. > > > > In this e-mail, the ratio of spelling errors to grammatical errors is > > zero. That's a dead giveaway that it's a bot. If it were written by a > > human, it would have mroe typos and speelling errors. > > > I am a human, my native language is not English, please forgive me the > errors of English. > >