let me preface my original statement with the following legalese weasel clause: "at some point in the past, i was let to believe that..." On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 11:26 AM, erik quanstrom wrote: > On Mon Dec 2 14:17:04 EST 2013, skip.tavakkolian@gmail.com wrote: > > > I believe one or two 9fans have provided systems for this purpose. > > > > > > On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 10:33 AM, erik quanstrom < > quanstro@labs.coraid.com>wrote: > > > > > > > > > all this is moot unless we can get plan 9 integrated into go's > automatic > > > build system. is this doable? i have resources to make this happen if > > > it is. > > if so, something's gone very wrong. usually the purpose of automatic > build machines it to insure that things build and hopefully pass a few > basic > tests before the code can be checked in. i'd assumed that this was not > working > since clearly the plan 9 386 port is broken on a regular basis. > > if this can't be sorted out, then tracking mainline go is going to be quite > hard, maybe even impractical. it's so much harder to get things fixed > after > code is merged than before. > > - erik >