building a small rpi cluster is really easy (i have one with 8-nodes); the trick is having the types of applications that lend themselves to running in parallel (on a relatively slow cpu and ether) and the software to do it. it's probably a good setup to try xcpu on. On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 7:09 AM, Peter Hull wrote: > It would be interesting to see Plan 9 running on the 40-node Raspberry > Pi 'supercomputer'! > http://likemagicappears.com/projects/raspberry-pi-cluster/ > Pete > > > > On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 11:26 AM, wrote: > >> Has anyone considered running Inferno on an XMOS system? > > > > I have a startkit, but my thought was to port (some day!) Plan 9 to > > it. It sounds like I overlooked its small memory footprint, from your > > message. > > > > ++L > > > > > > > > > >