From: Skip Tavakkolian <skip.tavakkolian@gmail.com>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Moderator's Note: comp.os.plan9 Newsgroup.
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 16:07:38 -0700	[thread overview]

the nature of any large, all encompassing thing is to be good and evil all
at the same time. proof: imagine a company (Google, Microsoft, Oracle, GE,
etc.) that spans the universe. your perception of whether that thing is
mostly good or mostly evil is a reflection of your belief about the nature
of the universe.