I have an idea that would be cool for a GSOC project. I'm not sure how well it would work. Use an ESP01 (esp8266)+USB-to-serial for a WiFi interface, possibly exposing the WiFi module's interface (AT commands and channels) as a 9P fs. On Sat, 9 Jan 2016, 11:43 a.m. Anthony Sorace wrote: > Anyone got anything? USB dongle we can drive, or an ethernet bridge folks > have had good results with? WiFi with WPA2 is ideal, but the only hard > requirement for my use case is power: it needs to either draw directly or > be able to draw power via USB. > > >