no need. just use David Hoskin's HTML5 devdraw: https://bitbucket.org/dhoskin/9webdraw On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 10:03 AM, Siarhei Zirukin wrote: > why not a javascript library? > > On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 5:42 PM, Giles Hutton > wrote: > >> Hi All, >> >> I'm currently in the process of porting acme to Go, and as part of that >> I'm porting libframe as well. It's currently in a fully transliterated >> state and needs a good refactor to make it more idiomatic Go. >> >> However, my question is whether this is something that people would be >> keen on using, and if so, what's the procedure for getting it added to the >> 9fans github repo once I've finished. Is a simple pull request enough? >> >> Thanks, >> >> Giles >> > >