That's good to note. (I don't consider "WinGnoKDE" a good counterpoint anyways) but for example I have reasonably debilitating carpal tunnel issues, and the heavy mouse use is a major bane to my general enjoyment in Rio when it happens. On Mon., Apr. 15, 2019, 2:00 p.m. Ethan Gardener, wrote: > On Mon, Apr 15, 2019, at 7:43 AM, Michael Misch wrote: > > The whole thing is a good discussion. plan9's design works, very well; > for about 80% of would be users. For differently abled people in any > capacity it all falls apart quickly. > > Begging your pardon, but for *this* differently abled person it's a huge > improvement on WinGnoKDE. Anyone who wants to make *text selection* > complicated ought not to be allowed near a computer, to say nothing of the > numerous other problems which get in the way of just getting accustomed to > and fluently using traditional GUI. > >