I'm not running one (at the moment), but I think there's an stunnel port for Plan 9, and that could be an easy way to duct tape TLS support onto your existing setup. -Jack On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 2:29 PM Steve Simon wrote: > I have been running my a smtp server on plan9 for about > 10 years but I beleive I am having more and more incomming > mail bounce because of plan9's lack of support for tls 1.2. > > What is anyone else doing about this? > > stop ovvering ESMTP in smptd? > > Using a 3rd party smtpd supplier (google?) > > Does 9front support tls1.2 now? > > use facebook instead of email (joke). > > Other... > > -Steve (hoping replies don't bounce) > >