Traditional names always have the edge: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwigillingok,_Alaska I think the Yup'ik are half-Welsh. ;) -Jack On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:53 AM, Kurt H Maier wrote: > On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 08:26:32AM -0800, Brian L. Stuart wrote: > > > > Yeah, we probably do need more where half of the > > consonants are silent :) On the other hand, I > > always thought Bucksnort, Tennessee was pretty > > creative... Well, maybe creative is too strong > > a word---unusual, at least. > > > > Bucksnort is a gas station and a porn shop. When we get creative, we > wind up with Toad Suck Park, Arkansas and Intercourse, Pennsylvania. I > live not too far away from Crapo, Maryland. > >