Who has write access to the Wiki so that we can put the ideas in a TODO list? Also does anyone want to host the source tree in a repository? On Nov 16, 2016 7:21 PM, "Charlie Lin" wrote: > Add one more: EFI support > Also, can Plan 9 be booted on Open Firmware? (Used on at least Sun SPARC > workstations) > > On Nov 16, 2016 5:27 PM, "Charlie Lin" wrote: > >> Any plans for Plan 9 5th edition? >> >> My desires: >> ISO-compliant C compiler and preprocessor >> Port other programming languages (especially Go) to here >> Start a source code repository >> Port Git, SVN, Mercurial, et cetera to here >> >