What about NetBSD drivers? As I understand it the Rump project provides a clean way to run NetBSD drivers in different environments. I guess the bigger problem here is be getting them past the compiler? On Mon, 29 Feb 2016, 22:48 erik quanstrom, wrote: > > 10-12 years ago FreeBSD had "project Evil" for an NDIS shim > > layer that allowed use of windows network drivers on FreeBSD. > > Has anyone considered writing a shim that allows use of a > > FreeBSD driver with plan9? > > i looked at that a bit, and was not convinced that the surface area was > manageable > > - erik > >