* [9fans] cocoa devdraw (10.8)
@ 2012-07-29 23:05 andrey mirtchovski
From: andrey mirtchovski @ 2012-07-29 23:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

i think my message to p9p-dev is held in moderation. if anyone here
cares, here's a description of my fix for 10.8's devdraw:

"It looks like win.img stopped tracking the underlying data in 10.8.
The acme window starts up, displays the first image but doesn't
display any following changes -- opened files, window reassignments,
typed text, etc. It will re-display everything once the window is
resized (and win.img is re-allocated from the current screen data).

A fix that works for me but is definitely heavy-handed, is to
release/alloc win.img inside flushimg (just before the calls to
drawimg). I retain the pointer returned by initimg for this purpose.

I'm sure there's a better fix. Let me know what it is :)"

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-07-29 23:05 UTC | newest]