Den 12 maj 2015 07:47 skrev : > > Thanks Jens! I can add you to the bitbucket if you wish so you can > contribute at your leisure. Also, if anyone else wants commit access, > just ask. :) (I think bitbucket has some dumb limited commit bit > thing though. Hopefully I'll get off it soon.) > > -- > Veety > > I just set up a clean 9front VM (vbox, will see if the same issue exists on qemu/kvm) and I have an issue where tar fails on every archive downloaded with hget. Any ideas what the issue may be? Need to get that resolved to validate my ports before uploading them :)