Den sön 5 maj 2019 16:15 skrev: > > I have a fun issue where 9front resolution depends on EFI boot method. > Via > > firmware interface, I get 1600x900 but via bootloader (EFI file copied to > > esp) I get low resolution. > > not so surprising. pure EFI without legacy CSP does not have a VESA BIOS. > all you get is what the bootloader could figure out about the framebuffer > that the firmware set up for us. thats is what we have to work with until > you invoke a native driver to set up a proper mode. > > > I can not set resolution via aux/vga so the resolution at boot is the one > > that sticks. > > what graphics card is this? when its intel, we have a native driver. it > might just not know about your specific card yet. > http://sysinfo.9front.org/src/269/body so amd/radeon > > btw: is anyone working on additional WiFi firmware (for example atheros) > > support? > > not that i know of. > > -- > cinap > >