Den sön 5 maj 2019 14:34 skrev: > > the boot process is nothing special. we have a bootloader that loads > the kernel. the loader uses BIOS/EFI calls to get the kernel from the > boot media so that it does not need drivers. once the kernel > is taking over, it needs a driver. > I have a fun issue where 9front resolution depends on EFI boot method. Via firmware interface, I get 1600x900 but via bootloader (EFI file copied to esp) I get low resolution. I can not set resolution via aux/vga so the resolution at boot is the one that sticks. btw: is anyone working on additional WiFi firmware (for example atheros) support?