brilliant. On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 11:16 AM Sergey Zhilkin wrote: > Well done ! > > 2016-11-10 10:08 GMT+03:00 James A. Robinson : > > Priceless, thank you for making me laugh! :) > > On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 23:01 Kurt H Maier wrote: > > On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 07:03:24PM +1300, Andrew Simmons wrote: > > I’ve just been asked to respond to the following. Apart from number 8, > where the answer is clearly “because they are clinically insane”, I am at a > loss. Any hints from the group? > > > > Happy to help. > > > 1) What is the base object in .Net > > Despair. > > > 2) Which version of Asp.Net MVC have you used > > The wrong one. > > > 3) Explain MVC in general > > The 'model' is your database connection. This never works. The 'view' > is what displays error messages to the user. The 'controller' is what > allows the user to send injection attacks to your datastore. > > > 4) Which version of the .Net are you most familiar with > > 3.5, unless your organization has money, in which case 4.5 and above. > > > 5) Explain why you would use an outer join vs an inner join > > An outer join is used when you don't clearly understand your search > algorithm. An inner join is used when you got your data structures > wrong. > > > 6) Can you explain the request Flow in Asp.Net MVC > > Sure! It goes like this: request-> collection -> base -> handlergetter > -> handler -> controllerfactory -> controller -> actionrunner -> filter > -> action -> result -> exception -> 500 error. > > > 7) Explain Dependency Injection > > This is what we call passing arguments. > > > 8) Why would a developer choose to use EF > > So that we don't have to know how to look up the arguments we want to > pass. > > > 9) What is the difference between Javascript and jQuery > > Nothing. There is no such thing as javascript; it is an archaic term > for jquery, which is now known as react. > > > 10) What are extensions methods > > These used to be called 'functions' but that term has been deprecated > both because procedural programming is for squares and those functional > programming kids keep overloading terminology. > > > 11) What source control systems have you used > > Is this a trick question? Or are you considering 'github' and 'git' to > be different things? I don't understand what you are asking. > > > 12) Have you gathered systems requirements from clients? If so, > please give some details > > Clients are the wrong place to gather systems requirements. Attempting > to interact with clients for any amount of time quickly leads to > injection dependency. The proper place to gather systems requirements > is the project budget comptroller (to determine scale) and the executive > vice president of sales (to determine scope). > > Fingers crossed for the followup interview! > > khm > > > > > -- > С наилучшими пожеланиями > Жилкин Сергей > With best regards > Zhilkin Sergey > -- -s