Hello 9fans, I just got a used 3 button USB mouse (IBM-M-U35) which is giving me grief on a fresh 9pi image (board rev 0xe firmware rev: 1427481988). The mouse works fine plugged into Debian and OS X machines, but on 9pi, moving the mouse causes the cursor to jump erratically around the screen, almost exclusively in the vertical direction, along with rio registering button presses even though I'm not pressing any. Has anyone run into something similar? What can I do to try to address this? best, -- Paul Ivanov http://pirsquared.org | GPG/PGP key id: 0x0F3E28F7