* [9fans]  [gsoc] Dart9P
@ 2013-05-03 18:36 Bartosz Wróblewski
From: Bartosz Wróblewski @ 2013-05-03 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello!

I'm aware that it's rather late for this, and that I very nearly missed the
submission deadline, but well... real life had other plans for me. Still,
I'd just love to work on Plan9 over the summer, and here is my proposal:

https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/bawr/4002

Comments are welcome, even if the Melange version is frozen I'll probably
update an HTML version for my own reference, if nothing else.

Cheers!
/bawr