On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 3:27 PM, Friedrich Psiorz wrote: > Hi 9fans > > I'm writing a little GUI for file system navigation … it's all but > finished, but > clicking on directories works, so if somebody would like to try, I'd be > delighted! > > If you have any comments, on the program, on the code, etc. let me know. > > If you have hg, just > hg clone https://bitbucket.org/fpz/nav > otherwise download > https://bitbucket.org/fpz/nav/get/tip.tar.gz > > - Fritz > > Could someone post a screenshot? This is something I've been waiting for awhile now in the Plan 9 universe.