LENOVO SCROLLPOINT MOUSE - USB. I have a few of them. None of mine have ever broken or needed maintenance. Not sure they're made any more, and the IBM logo on this: https://www.exxactcorp.com/Lenovo-31P7405-E1272118 may be indicative, but I've been using mine for 20+ years with great satisfaction. And there is no wheel noise to annoy me. Note that mine has an actual middle button, and although it's hard to see from the picture, the text implies this version does too. It may well be the same. -rob On Fri, Jan 28, 2022 at 2:49 PM Ben Hancock wrote: > Hi all, > > Acme has become my main text editor and I'm in the market for a good > mouse with a decent middle click (i.e. B2). If product recommendations > aren't eschewed on the list, would fellow acme and/or sam users be > willing to share some mice suggestions? There seem to be a real dearth > of options that have a true middle button these days. > > I'm currently using an Elecom mouse designed for use with CAD programs > that has a true middle button, and it does a serviceable job. But it > feels cheap and I fear it will break with much more use. I also recently > tried a gaming mouse -- a Roccat KAIN 100 Aimo -- after reading reviews > that its scroll wheel had a decent click. But while it's quite a nice > mouse, the middle click requires more pressure than I'd prefer. > > Many thanks in advance! > > - Ben ------------------------------------------ 9fans: 9fans Permalink: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/T49f3cceea70d2b61-Mb05750f927503fde55d6e54b Delivery options: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/subscription