If that was meant as a dis, you obviously haven't been to New York lately. -rob On Sat, May 21, 2016 at 11:16 AM, Kurt H Maier wrote: > On Sat, May 21, 2016 at 10:36:44AM -0700, erik quanstrom wrote: > > > This is tantamount to saying acme is superior because you are better at > > > acme. [...] > > > > c'mon man. you follow this with several paragraphs of opinion which > appear > > to say that acme is not better because you don't like it. > > Yes, having explicitly set the dimensions of the field, I proceeded to > stay in bounds. > > > but then again, editors don't tend to lead to logical arguments. :-) > > I've never seen it happen, and I don't really expect to. I do maintain > that calling acme an editor is akin to calling New York a shopping > center. > > khm > >