ok cool man... give me 24 hours... i freakin' deleted one of my old email addresses where i had everything in some sort of darn order... On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 4:50 AM, andrey mirtchovski wrote: > > cool man... am trying to dig up the port of Tcl I had too... I would > love to > > have it up on that page if you had space? > > that mirror is for archival purposes only. unfortunately you won't see > anything past 2002 there. > > i suggest you put your tcl port on sources or elsewhere where modern > stuff is hosted. > >