i have some suggestions for projects... would you like to hear them?... On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 3:42 PM, Steven Stallion wrote: > On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 4:03 AM, Jessica Yu wrote: > > Hello all, > > > > I realize it's probably a bit early to be asking, but I'm curious if > Plan 9 > > will be applying to participate in this year's GSoC. I'd definitely be > > interested in participating as a student! > > Welcome Jessica! > > Do you have a feeling for what you might like to work on? We haven't > compiled a list of projects yet, but early proposals (even vague ones) > are a great help. > > (FWIW, Anthony Sorace is our esteemed GSoC ring-leader) > > Steve > >