ok... On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 12:09 AM, Anthony Sorace wrote: > Yes, I am expecting to put forward an application on our behalf again. > It's not as early as you might think: much of the schedule is shifted > earlier this year. Org applications open in ~3 weeks. > > > i have some suggestions for projects... would you like to hear them?... > > Sure. You are, of course, welcome to discuss them here or wherever else > you like, but give me a few days and we'll have the wiki pages in order for > collecting them and providing details and discussion for prospective > students. > > Your friendly neighborhood GSoC admin, > Anthony > >