Hi, you can find everything at http://9p.io ex.: http://9p.io/magic/man2html/1/acme On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 10:27 AM Abhinav Rajagopalan < abhinavrajagopalan@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi 9fans, > > I was recently getting into the plan 9 system as a hobbyist, and was > trying to access the links provided for manuals which lead to the old Bell > labs URLs, such as for example: > http://plan9.bell-labs.com/magic/man2html/1/acme > > But the hosts aren't resolvable when I do, and end up with dead ends. > > Now I know that maybe the old URLs aren't probably active anymore due to > the officially defunct state of this old project, but is there any place > where the old pages can be accessed à la if it has been archived or > similar procedures done for saving the information so that we can have a > look into the system itself both for historical purposes as well as > hobbyist tinkering usage, in a similar vein as the plan9port or P9 from > Userspace related pages are active. > > If anyone can lend some info or a hand on this matter, would be great. > > Thank you > > -- > > Abhinav Rajagopalan > > > *9fans * / 9fans / see discussions > + participants > + delivery options > Permalink > >