; go version go version 1.7beta1 plan9/amd64 On Wed, Dec 20, 2017, 16:32 Dave MacFarlane wrote: > What's the latest version of Go on amd64 that anyone's used successfully? > > I just reinstalled 9front after putting in a new SSD on my laptop and > I'm getting panics about errors lowering to SSA while trying to > compile dgit, but I'm not sure if something went wrong bootstrapping > go 1.9.2 or how much effort I should into trying to put into make a > minimal test case (the function it's panicing on is going to be hard > to extract and I don't have any ideas what's special about it that's > causing a panic..) > > -- > - Dave > >