From: Henri Ducrocq <henri.ducrocq@gmail.com>
To: 9fans <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Script to apply Edit commands in acme
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 16:44:57 +0000	[thread overview]

Here is a script I wrote to run any arbitrary command (Edit, Look, etc)
in a window (current one by default):
  https://gist.github.com/perpen/9902359ddf09b24129277ce121e3e86d

E.g.: Aexe 'Edit ,blah'

It's quite horrible, as it appends the command to the body to run it
using an event (would have been simpler running the command from the
tag, but there is race making that impossible iirc).

I ended up not using it, so it is not much tested. And I wrote it for
plan 9, not
sure how that would work with plan9port.