The make command failed with dependency on slirp module. The download from Fabrice's website included slirp and the make ran to completion. My *real unsolved issue* is that I don't understand how to create a version of Plan9 that boots and runs on tinyemu. I confirmed that tinyemu itself runs fine because I have a version of Linux (via Buildroot?) running on tinyemu. Alternatively an image that could be loaded with tinyemu configuration would be useful. That is, having files to specify with the *bios* and *kernel* parameters in the configuration file. The only notes on booting Plan9 that I could find are all for PC hardware. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places. On Mon, 8 Nov 2021 at 21:44, Richard Miller <9fans@hamnavoe.com> wrote: > > I had difficulty in getting tinyEmu from contrib/miller/tinyemu.tar > > working. > > Can you be a bit more specific about your difficulty? How far did you > get, what exactly didn't work? > > To use networking, your Plan 9 kernel needs bridge(3) configured in. > In tinyemu.tar there's an example bridge.rc script that shows how to > set up a tunnel to bridge the tinyemu simulated network onto the real > network. > ------------------------------------------ 9fans: 9fans Permalink: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/T8096c17a051960c4-M9bf2b96f6a47988a7d09203c Delivery options: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/subscription