By the way, I meant kendryte k210. and the board, for example, maix bit, is very cheap (you can get a stock from Bangood.com) сб, 17 авг. 2019 г., 1:56 minux : > On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 9:56 AM Richard Miller <9fans@hamnavoe.com> wrote: > > > Do you mean something like BlackIce II (I'm under RV32I)? > > > > Yes, I have tried various soft cores on BlackIce (including > > one of my own design, for fun); also real silicon HiFive-1. > > So far none of these has had an MMU, which is required for > > Plan 9 (though not for Inferno). > > Speaking of RISC-V with MMU for Plan 9, Kendryte K210 is a 28nm MCU > with dual core RV64GC and Linux capable MMU (!). It has 8MB onchip > SRAM and also NN, FFT accelerators. > I think that makes a good platform for Plan 9 on RISC-V, on a real silicon. > It also has a lot of really cheap evaluation board options available. > (The only other currently available RV64GC w/ MMU silicon is the > Hifive unleashed, which is very expensive.) > > The only major problem of K210 is that its IO capabilities are fairly > limited and you need external Ethernet/Wifi solutions on SPI bus, > which is likely slow. > >