ah, page, yes!! if only we could have editable menus (i mean something like an acme tagline) ... there's a strange ambiguity: acme-style, or rio-style.... On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 5:21 PM, hiro <23hiro@googlemail.com> wrote: > You know page, right? > acme window borders are also not active. Instead we have that little > box at the top to change size. > I think it's ok for them to adapt plan9 ideas. But I always hated the > feel of stuff popping up somewhere at random. it is not random... it is like a different cursor appears when you place it at the corner of the active window > I'd rather buy more > pixels. > > for my >100MB photographs (acquired via scanner, of course) i just can't buy more pixels, at least in my lifetime :-( thanks, ++pac